We are accepting images for social media and marketing and our print publication.
We accept food photography, product photography, and lifestyle photography of design, children, mothers, parents, etc. We also accept scenic photography of the Pacific Northwest.
• All submissions are reviewed for both online and print publication. We do not accept any work that has already been published, nor is pending review at any other publication or submission blog. Exception: Photographers may share submitted images on their own personal business website and blog. This is to protect the value of each printed Issue, as well as the exclusive integrity of Motherhood, providing fresh and new content for our readers.
• Images may be submitted via google drive. Please provide us with the link to your folder of images as outlined in the submission form. We will not join shared folders. You must create a shareable link to your folder. Please confirm the link before sending your submission. Invalid links may cause us to move forward to other submissions. Each folder and image should be labeled with the photographer's name. Please do not include images that are watermarked.
• We require all images to be high resolution, and at least 1000 pixels wide. Any images accepted for print publication may be requested in an additional larger size.
• Images should be well lit, well composed, and void of any unnecessary clutter in the background. Images should be photographed with technical excellence and skill. We prefer clean editing and post processing styles. We look for variety in the images that will help create a cohesive and visually interesting feature.
• We accept both film and digitally photographed images.
NOTE: Please send a head shot or quality photo of yourself to be displayed on our contributors page.